Combat Sexual Slavery
Post a picture of you wearing your Red Thread bracelet on our Facebook wall! We’ll repost the most creative pics!
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 67 other followers
• Raise money to end sex trafficking in Nepal.
• Generate awareness for the global human rights crimes of human trafficking and modern-day slavery.
The Red Thread Movement combats human trafficking and modern-day slavery through the sale of Red Thread bracelets. Red Thread Movement bracelets make a difference in 3 important ways…
1. Provides a Fair Trade income for the rescued girls who weave the bracelets.
2. Additional proceeds fund anti-trafficking border units and safe houses through the work of a Nepalese NGO, K.I. NEPAL.
3. Wearing the bracelet generates awareness and proclaims sex trafficking as a human rights’ crime.