Combat Sexual Slavery
Learn more at redthreadmovement.org
Click to view
Leave a comment | tags: human trafficking, infographic, Red Thread Movement, RTM, slavery, Trafficking 101 | posted in Trafficking Resources, Uncategorized
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 67 other followers
• Raise money to end sex trafficking in Nepal.
• Generate awareness for the global human rights crimes of human trafficking and modern-day slavery.
The Red Thread Movement combats human trafficking and modern-day slavery through the sale of Red Thread bracelets. Red Thread Movement bracelets make a difference in 3 important ways…
1. Provides a Fair Trade income for the rescued girls who weave the bracelets.
2. Additional proceeds fund anti-trafficking border units and safe houses through the work of a Nepalese NGO, K.I. NEPAL.
3. Wearing the bracelet generates awareness and proclaims sex trafficking as a human rights’ crime.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.